It's FABULOUS!
I was with Susan at Crossroads on Broadway and I decided to go back after she'd left [and I'd picked up some money sent from my parents! THANKS PARENTALS!] and see if I couldn't find a dress for tonight. AND I DID! Yayaya!
And in keeping with the resolving spirit that swoops down at this time of year...
I want '09 to be a little bit the same, more fabulous, and [if at all possible], more fun! I want to enjoy every moment that I encounter in this coming year. My plan is to be singing my little heart out as the clock strikes midnight! There's a sense of hope and excitement sizzling in the air. I can feel that this year will bring about new change, new hope, exciting new things, new love...all kinds of greatness. Yes, there will be down and out moments- but that's what makes life more beautiful and fulfilling.
I'm so pumped about 2009. You better believe it. And I hope you feel the same way.
And if you're bored at home tonight, come to the Emigrant in the UDistrict. It's gonna be off the hook...hopefully. lol
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment