Friday, January 9, 2009

I AM....fierce.

I'm actually a bit tired of seeing girls posting half nude pictures of themselves and wondering why no one wants them for more than just sex. C'mon now..REALLY? What EXACTLY do you expect to attract with that? blegh..

I just went to the salon today. I had an appointment to get a touch-up on my relaxer and I just decided to add in a few extensions. I like it. My hair has always been FULL due to it's thickness and just plain ole' having a lot of hair [even though it's short], but with the few tracks she added, it's REALLY full. And I'm LOVIN' it. BIG HAIR IS IN! lol

I think I'm gonna go home and do a mini photoshoot and then come BACK to the coffee shop to edit and upload them to the 'space and the 'book. lol. Sound good?

YEAAAAAA. oh and my aunt isn't coming into town today. *sniff* I'm kinda sad.

No comments: