Things have been going surprisingly smooth over the last couple of days. I have only shed one tear, which is very shocking for me considering how emotional I tend to get. It sucks not having him around. My mood has been pretty good. I guess it's a good thing I started "letting go" awhile back, ya know?
It all comes at certain times. Like when I get off work, I want to call and hear his voice. I miss hearing him ask what my scenario is for the day. I miss us making plans to see each other. I miss being able to just text him when I ran into a snag with my plans or my day or whatever. I really do miss him.
Yesterday I ran into some of the girls from work at the Olive store. They were going to buy stitching supplies at a fabric store and since I'm on this new creativity kick where I want to stitch and sew and knit and all that jazz, I joined them. I ended up having a blast and only thinking of him in the best light. It's funny how all of my stories involve him. I didn't get sad at all last night with the girls. But this morning, I wanted so much to just call him and see how his weekend is going and talk about my plans for the present I'm buying.
For the most part I am okay. I just miss him. I know that all of this is happening for a reason. I plan to throw myself whole-heartedly into my music and my plans for my future. I'm not looking for love right now. Distractions are welcome, but only if they don't get complicated.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment