Saturday, November 8, 2008

Already With The Doubts?!

Really?!

Is it even possible for me to experience a happiness that lasts? I mean, really?! Is it honestly that hard of a thing to find? Here's a typical scenario:

Girl meets guy. Girl likes guy. Girl spends time over analyzing and getting her hopes up over guy. Guy does something shady but girl ignores it because she really likes guy. Guy continues to prove he's a douchebag. Girl eventually gets her brains back and moves onto the next douchebag.

Yes, my friends. This is the all-too-true story of yours truly. You'd think I'd have figured out how to weed the douches from the nice guys. Oh wait- THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! All guys are asshats. [So far- ten out of ten will prove that statement to be true.]

I'm hoping in this case, I'm just overreacting due to my ever-lasting state of loneliness. I hope that this is just me being emotional and not me predicting my own fate. I really don't want to be right with this one.

But guys are shady. Point-Blank-Period. No question about it. And the cuter, smarter, and smoother they are, the better they are at fooling gullible Kiranda into thinking it's a good thing.

meh.

No comments: