Monday, November 3, 2008

Blah-De-Blah-ness Of It All.

Time for the not-so-drunk account.

The last post was a pretty intoxicated one, so I apologize if it made little to no sense to anyone. lol. To sum it up nicely- I had a nice time. He was a perfect gentleman, something I'm not used to these days. [For recent info on my lack-of-a-love life, read back a few posts.] We had good conversation and a lot of laughs. I learned a lot about him and became more intrigued as the night went along. Would I like to spend more time with him, of course.

And that is all I'm going to say about it.

Today is gab-fest, gorge-fest with Maggie-Mae. Time to hit Rom Mai and get our grub on, ykwim? WOO. LOVIN IT! I'm excited. Then I get to go to TLG and train in the Grade School classes. I'm not going to teach GS, but they want me trained in it so...hmm. *shrugs* I'm just going along with it. Who am I to turn down a few more hours of pay, right?

In other news, my voice is still on the rocks. Quite literally. And let's be real about it- I'm not really doing anything about it which isn't the smartest thing, but... *shrugs* hey- it's what I'm doing. It gives me an excuse to be quiet. And we ALL know that doesn't happen often. I'm starting to build up excitement for these gigs coming up. I can't wait to get back and do my own thing. I need to hurry up and get my songs recorded so I can ship the music off to the drummer and my backup vocalists...eeek. This is really going down, isn't it?

OH LAWD.

Well, I'm gonna end it here. It's about that time..you know...FOOD time. And we never come between a girl and her food. lol.

peezz.

No comments: