Things have been WORLD'S BETTER since I decided to stop worrying about Mr. Right- whomever he will be. Really! I'm surprised. Really, the "aha-moment" came from reading my horoscope from The Stranger. [I know, right?] Basically, it told me to stop worrying and just enjoy all of the attention. And enjoy, friends, is what I plan on doing.
I wish I could say that everything else has been great. Sadly, I'm moving once again. It's all a complicated thing that I don't want everyone to be able to read so I privately posted it on my myspace. If you're a friend, you know. If not, *shrugs* too bad, so sad. The upside [kinda], I'll have a roommate or roomies. That's pretty cool, right?! I hope so. I've lived on my own since I moved out here so I'm a little nervous, but yea.
What else, what else?!
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go home for a few days after Christmas. That's fun. I can't wait. I miss my fam [a little- lol.] and my little cuzzos. Yea...AND OF COURSE MIS AMIGOS! The Cru needs a reunion like WOAH.
omgah- it's so cold in this coffee shop. Part of me wants to go home, but I don't want to be bored. lol. SAD.
Welp- peez. 4 now.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment