For a few weeks now, I've been wanting to feel amorous. It comes sporadically, but I want it to last.
My neck and back are slow aching and my lower abdomen feels like I've done nothng but a rigorous abdominal exercises at the gym [ps. I haven't been in quite some time.] I want to just chill and relax, but alas---I cannot.
I hope I see what I want to see tonight.
In other semi-related news: I picked up my Bible today and opened it. It fell open to this:
Matthew 6: 25-32 (NIV)
If that isn't God speaking loudly and clearly in my life, I don't know what is. Everyone should check out this Youtube video. To watch this video is to know me. That skit could not reflect my life as of the last ten years any better. I feel like I'm constantly going back and forth and I'm sure if I feel it, God is witnessing it.
Also, check out this artist- Ramey Whalen. I saw her video on a myspace page and I've been singing this song over and over!
That's all for now. Tata!
xoXo
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment