My dinner date last night was amazing. He made blueberry pancakes [with REAL BLUEBERRIES!], turkey bacon, and eggs. I smeared my pancake with peanut butter [something I'd never tried before] and it was DELISH! I absolutely love breakfast for dinner, so I was happy as a clam!
I should start from the beginning. After stopping at the grocery store to buy the necessary ingredients, we went to his building and parked in the garage. I did a SPECTACULAR job of parking my GI-NORMOUS vehicle in the tiny garage and we went up to his apartment. Just as I imagined- TOTAL BACH PAD, but it did have some feminine touches. For example- his bedding. It was straight out of a catalog complete with unnecessary pillow-age. His book case was amazingly gorgeous and filled with all types of interesting things. Yadayadayada..moving on.
He set the groceries down and turned on music. In all perfectness- it was jazz. Slow, easy, put-you-in-the-mood jazz. Talk about movie magic, huh? He then set about preparing dinner [breakfast] while I gazed at the book collection and read a newspaper article on art in Manhattan. Of course, a lot more happened. A lot more that I'd like to share, but a girl needs to keep special details to herself sometimes, so that is what I will do.
In any case, I like this guy a lot. Really. He definitely appeals to the artist in me and the other small part that loves pumping iron and being healthy. He's smooth, almost too smooth- but he doesn't seem the type to play games. And GENTLE- man.. it's hard to believe that a guy with bulky muscles like that could be so gentle and so attentive to a woman. Though I felt a little self-conscious of my body being around him, he never looked at me like I was unhealthy, overweight and out of shape. He made me feel good.
I don't even really know. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a douche. Cause that's all I seem to be running into these days.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment