Monday, September 29, 2008

SURPRISE!

I'm sitting at Online Coffee, blogging and mentally preparing to work [I thought I was scheduled to work, but I wasn't. COOL!] and I look up and guess who is staring at me in all his sweaty glory?

MY TRAINER GUY!

He was dripping in sweat and breathing hard from his run. [oh wow! be still my heart!] He purposely ran by the shop to see me!!! Sooooo, I hopped up from my computer and got him some water and we went outside.

I think we're both so attracted to each other it's a tad bit awkward when we see each other initially. We were two giggling fools as we listened to this artist he was jamming to. She's a cross between MIA and The YeahYeahYeahs. Really good. I can't remember her name, but you'd love it! Anyway. After a few minutes I moved from sitting beside him to standing in between his legs and he pulled me close and all I wanted to do was kiss him, but I held back. He traced a line of where he wanted to kiss me [from my ear to my jaw to my neck and down my left arm]. I massaged his back and his shoulders and finally couldn't stand it anymore and just kissed him. After a few seconds he pulled back and turned me around so my back was to him and he just held me there. He tends to giggle nervously when he's around me...I don't know why. I'm not scary, but he did admit to being a shy nerd for the better part of his life, so I guess it makes sense.

He awkwardly asked me over for dinner. That was cute. The convo went like this:
Him: "What do you like to eat? I mean, besides McDonalds"
Me: "I don't only eat McDonalds! I'm not picky. As long as it tastes good."
Him: "What are your plans?"
Me: "I have nothing. Just work. That's it for me."
Him: "Yea. I get off at 8:30 and *pause* I'm sure I'll be hungry, soooo."
Me: "Same here. You wanna get some food?"
Him: "Yea. I have to go by the grocery store."
Me: "Are you gonna cook for me?"
Him: "Yea, sure."
Me: "Something delicious and nutritious and all that good stuff?"
Him: "Yea..something tasty."
Me: "Alright, sweet."


lol...sweet, cute, and awkward- right?

Finally after saying it a million times and then ignoring it by kissing and hugging some more, he had to get back to work. And I realized I have the day off. I could go to the gym, but I'd have to go all the way home first to get gym clothes and I'd DEFINITELY run into him, which I'm not sure I want to do yet. Hmm. Could be awkward. I could sit here on the computer all day, but my elbow is DYING from the pain. I could go home and take a nap, but I'm not entirely sure I want to do that either. Hmm..I'm just all kinds of unsure today.

Oh well. I DO have a date tonight though. Good times.

No comments: