Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Silver Lining...*edit*

Some great, God-fearing citizen found my phone on the bus and has been trying to get it back to me.

I called and he is willing to bring it to the bus stop to give to my friend, who has ALSO been gracious enough to accept the phone for me.

Thank the Lord.

:D

2063937720
2063318805


*rewind & edit*
I guess someone found my phone on the bus. They even live a few blocks away from me. How sweet is that? Well it'd be fucking AWESOME if they weren't being douchebags. Yea-I called and they were willing to meet my friend at the bus stop near the 7Eleven (and their house) to give him my phone. But then once I called back to say he wouldn't be back near there until 10pm, they changed their tune and are giving me the run-around. They won't let me come pick it up tonight, despite the fact that I will walk RIGHT BY their house on my way home (assuming I can get out of here in time to run downtown to catch a bus.) They are NOW making me meet them at the 7Eleven at 6am (WTF?!) and they keep telling me to call them in the morning. EXCUSE ME MOTHERFUCKERS-FROM WHAT MOTHERFUCKIN PHONE JERKOFFS!?!

I'm pissed. The numbers posted up above are there personal numbers. Feel free to call and harrass them, by all means. They are pissing me off! I'm so sick of this town and the pieces of shit that live here!

No comments: