In actuality, I didn't JUST meet him. He's my "personal trainer" at 24 hour fitness. I put quotations around it because he's not TECHNICALLY my trainer. When I signed up initially, I added on private training sessions but after realizing how expensive it is and how I'm constantly having financial trouble, this was one spontaneous decision I just couldn't justify so I cancelled it. He was a little disappointed, but not because he knew who I was---he just lost a client. Well, he approached me last week to join in some fitness competition that all the trainers are doing. Some kind of biggest loser type competition. He wanted me on his team, so I said sure. It was free personal training sessions--why not?
Well, over the last few days him and I have corresponded via the gym and via text message once I gave him my phone number. [Funny story there- I walked into work after skipping out on a promise to see him at the gym regarding the competition carrying a big bag of mcdonalds! Talk about embarrassing! So after talking a little bit, I gave him my phone number so we could talk more about the comp.] It's obviously moving forward, right? Our chats have slowly moved away from all about fitness and nutrition to our personal lives and our growing interest in each other.
Today we made plans to hang out. The weather was AB-SO-LUTE-LY beautiful, right?! Of course we wanted to spend it outdoors. So after church, I went to work and dropped off my things and met up with him at Cal Anderson on Capitol Hill. I love that park. When I resided on the hill, I brought the dogs there a few times and walked ar ound with Reshard a few as well. It's just a great, easy-going place. Anyway- I was sitting on a cement wall when he walked up. [He was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Yea, he rides a motorcycle. He's hardcore. I mean, the man spells his name Jef with ONE F...crazy hardcore badass, in my opinion!]
We headed over to Emerald City Smoothie because I was craving a Berry Berry sooo badly. He was dying of starvation so we went to Ali Babba for a gyro. [I suggested Gyro World- as their gyros are OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD!] He offered to buy mine, but I said I'd pay for it. In hindsight- I wonder if I should've let him. I could ALWAYS save my money, no problem. I don't know, I wasn't sure if it was a "date" so I think I wanted to keep it on the "friend" tip until I was absolutely positive. *shrugs* In any case, we had a great time. In fact, I had an AMAZING time.
He's hilarious! We have a lot in common. We both come from large, complicated families and grew up in little "perfect" towns. [Though his description of his town was eerily perfect, whereas mine is just typical suburbia] We talked about what he's done up to this point and how he got into personal training [interesting story, mind you] and how being a music student is and all that good stuff. We asked each other what we preferred in the opposite sex and he had THE BEST answer I've ever heard. It's funny, I'm so self-conscious about my body with him simply because he knows all those inky little details you don't really want anyone [especially a boy] to know- but the fact that he's incredibly supportive and appreciative of everything on a woman regardless of size....it definitely helps.
As you can tell, there's chemistry. We get along so well. So you know there is a sexual attraction. It's intense, downright scary even. We were cuddling on the bench and the tension was so thick you could've cut it in half. I was so sure we were going to kiss, but he didn't make a move. He would pull me close and hold me and massage my shoulders, then rest his head on top my mine that was resting on his shoulder, then he'd kiss the top of my head and run his fingers through my hair. I'd glance up at him and he would look down at me, but he never moved in. We were SO-CLOSE! *sigh*
Well, time just kept passing by and I had to get to work so he offered a ride on his motorcycle. [We were two blocks away so I didn't mind walking. That and I'm TERRIFIED of motorcycles. Not too scared, but scared enough to think twice, three times, and even four times before getting on one.] I said sure so he fitted the helmet on me and we took off to my coffee shop. While there, we stood in a corner and tried to distract ourselves from how riled up we both were by chatting about absolutely nothing. Then at one point, he pulled me flush up against him and my heartrate skyrocketed!
Finally I got so fed up with him not kissing me, I leaned up and laid one right on him. He lost it after that. He pulled me so close and we had a pretty hot makeout sesh right then and there IN-MY-WORK! lol. It was great. He's a great kisser, by the way.
I can't even focus on anything when he's around. He's sweeping me off my feet for sure. He's not like the typical guys I run into- he's completely and totally single. No girlfriend, wife, potential girl, hook-up, or babymama..none of that drama. In fact, I pointed out this girl who was carrying hula hoops at the park and he was like, "oh yeah, I dated her. She's pretty dumb. I don't want her to see me." So I offered to stop snuggling with him in case she did recognize him and he was like, "No. It's not even a problem." and pulled me closer.
All I know is that I'm MORE than interested. I'm definitely wanting to see where this could go. He doesn't seem to be apprehensive about us hanging out together and he doesn't have a problem with affection. Could this be my chance for a happy ending? Well not, ending-as in marriage.. that's a little much. But you know what I mean.
hmm. interesting.
Well, time just kept passing by and I had to get to work so he offered a ride on his motorcycle. [We were two blocks away so I didn't mind walking. That and I'm TERRIFIED of motorcycles. Not too scared, but scared enough to think twice, three times, and even four times before getting on one.] I said sure so he fitted the helmet on me and we took off to my coffee shop. While there, we stood in a corner and tried to distract ourselves from how riled up we both were by chatting about absolutely nothing. Then at one point, he pulled me flush up against him and my heartrate skyrocketed!
Finally I got so fed up with him not kissing me, I leaned up and laid one right on him. He lost it after that. He pulled me so close and we had a pretty hot makeout sesh right then and there IN-MY-WORK! lol. It was great. He's a great kisser, by the way.
I can't even focus on anything when he's around. He's sweeping me off my feet for sure. He's not like the typical guys I run into- he's completely and totally single. No girlfriend, wife, potential girl, hook-up, or babymama..none of that drama. In fact, I pointed out this girl who was carrying hula hoops at the park and he was like, "oh yeah, I dated her. She's pretty dumb. I don't want her to see me." So I offered to stop snuggling with him in case she did recognize him and he was like, "No. It's not even a problem." and pulled me closer.
All I know is that I'm MORE than interested. I'm definitely wanting to see where this could go. He doesn't seem to be apprehensive about us hanging out together and he doesn't have a problem with affection. Could this be my chance for a happy ending? Well not, ending-as in marriage.. that's a little much. But you know what I mean.
hmm. interesting.




No comments:
Post a Comment