How do I respond? How shall I proceed?
I feel as if I'm walking on eggshells lately. Anyone that knows me can attest to the fact that eggshells underneath my barefeet is no good thing for anyone involved. I get all tongue-tied and I tend to get extremely emotional and I say what's on my mind which is the exact opposite of how one should react standing on top of crushed eggs. I've never been good at the whole speaking thing. Words get jumbled up and I'm hardly ever grammatically correct. *big ole' overdramatic sigh*
I can't help but take it personally when you say you don't want me to do anything or get you anything really nice because you know I don't have a lot of money. Obviously, it's something I want to do for you. You mean something to me. You should be basking in that fact.
Yes, you're right- you HAVEN'T been that good to me lately. You have treated me poorly, but I know why you're acting this way and I understand. If anything, out of anyone- I know how you feel. I've been where you are..well, not exactly, but you know what I mean, right?
Just give me your hand, give me your heart. Let me in. I promise, it won't hurt. Just trust me like you asked me to trust you.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment