Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ERIN THOMPSON IS AN ASSHAT!

.:NEWSFLASH!:.

"Extra, Extra! Read all about it!"

...as if you didn't know.


[DISCLAIMER: WARNING! THIS POST CONTAINS A LOT OF PROFANITY. ANY VIRGIN EYES SHOULD LOOK AWAY IMMEDIATELY!]

Since she's so consumed with tracking me and reading all of my ish- I suppose I could give her something to read about!

YOU'RE DERANGED! GO AWAY. FALL OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I'M SURE WE'D ALL APPRECIATE THAT.

You would think that after 4 months of nonsense [even at one point- admitting that she had NO chance of getting back with him so she'd stop harrassing me! Don't believe me? I have the messages to prove it.] she'd leave well enough alone. I mean, SERIOUSLY! I'm actually shocked. [And coming from her, I really shouldn't be.] It's just ridiculous to be this hungup and sad and pathetic over a few [or several as she maintains] meetings. C'mon now.

My advice? Grow the fuck up! [pun CERTAINLY intended] Act like the "30wonderful" woman you claim to be [not the girl in the link, that's just sadness.]. Stop stalking a 21 year old and harrassing the guy you're hung up over. In case you didn't know [or were too dense to comprehend], him and I are no longer romantically involved. We are good friends. That's it- nothing more.

You continuing to actively search for me amongst the WWW only proves how much of an asshat and jerkoff we all thought you were. And you wouldn't want us to be right, now would you? So as previously stated, go away. Take it to someone who cares. We obviously don't.

like, woah.

No comments: