I know He is only knocking me down to bring me back up. I have to constantly remind myself of that fact. He loves me too much to let me suffer. He loves me too much to let me soul go to the wayside. Why is it that when things are going great I forget who got me there? Why is it that I allow myself to get haughty and ahead of myself and think that I can do it all on my own. God has a way of showing you who is God and let me just say...
I'm listening.
Lots of things are going "wrong", if you want to call it that. I never intended on things being so out of hand and out of my control. But I forgot that it never was in my control in the first place. *sigh*
God never puts more on you that you can handle. I'm counting myself blessed because He obviously has more faith in me than I have in myself. I'm leaning on Him for an ounce of that faith right now.
Things could be better, of course. I'm trying to find contentment and peace amidst the storm of life. I know where to look and I'm trying to reforce myself back into the habit.
Thank you God for all you've done thus far, for the things you are yet to do, and for the wisdom, peace, and understanding you are helping me discover each day.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment