I'm proud to announce that I got the second job of my dreams! I start tomorrow! I'm soooooo uber-excited. I've been yearning to feel like I'm making a difference somehow, someway- and this is the perfect opportunity.
Don't get me wrong- I love my job at Online! It just doesn't pay enough to fully support myself. And since dear ole' daddy dearest decided to cut his "number 1" off....I've gotta stand on my own two feet. Not really that hard- I just need to buckle down and get serious about my spending/saving habits. Psst-I'll be working at the Harvard/Olive store these next couple of Sunday nights. It's going to be awesome-possum. I'm excited for my friends to be able to come in and visit me at work .
Well. Hopefully I'll be able to handle all the stress of juggling a personal life, a musical career, and two very fun [albeit exhausting] jobs. lol.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment